Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge~~Thanksgiving~~Day 27...

Cat, at The Whimsical Gardener, has challenged us to a 30 Day Challenge of Thanksgiving.
A post a day, for 30 days, to celebrate the things we are thankful for, in our lives.

~~Day 27~~

Today, I'm thankful for a sunny, quiet Sunday.

It's always good to have a day off....especially, after a busy, busy week.

Yesterday was rainy...we got almost an inch and a half of rain....and, cooled off.
In fact, today, it's cold and windy...a great day to stay inside and get inside things going.

November is winding down and the busy, busy time of December is looming.

It's good to have a day to take a deep breath and recharge.

Hope you're getting to do just what you want, today.

~~Linda~~



5 comments:

  1. Yes, I am. Relaxing that is. Thanks for commenting on my Gotcha post. Con-grates on your victory over the aggies. O state had a tough week. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing chores at home and not even bothering with the fuss at the stores. I cannot deal with the crowds. Cleaning is a close second to crowds:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea--not possible to be too thankful.

    So glad to hear you got rain too! We got 1 3/4 inches. There's a chance for wildflowers if we can get a good rain in Dec/Jan--something I wouldn't have believed possible in the scorch of August.

    I'm so grateful summer is over. Being chilly feels good.

    Are you still seeing hummers? We've had two rufus visitors since early Oct--never happened before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is the sweetest picture ever! Sums up how I feel today too...happy to be with my family on a beautiful afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greggo...one more chance for our teams, coming up. Hope you beat the pants off OU.

    Rohrerbot...I never go shopping on Black Friday. This year, it might have even been bad for one's health.

    Kathleen...always thankful for rain, these days. A good friend gave me a big bag of wildflower seed. I need to get them out there. They might end up deer food, but better than just in the bag.

    Cat...always good to have a day to enjoy the family.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...