Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge~~Thanksgiving~~Day 21...

Cat, at The Whimsical Gardener, has challenged us to a 30 Day Challenge of Thanksgiving.
A post a day, for 30 days, to celebrate the things we are thankful for, in our lives.

~~Day 21~~

Today, I'm thankful for our rain barrels.


It doesn't take a lot of rain, to fill a rain barrel.  That's good....we haven't had a lot of rain, lately.

We're going to add more of these.  It makes a big difference having this extra water,
when you're trying to keep things alive.


And, they make a comfy place to hang out.

Happy Gardening...
~~Linda~~

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I hope your barrels are filled during the next day or so! I'm hoping to add a couple myself. We may find ourselves without the ability to irrigate at all next summer by the looks of things around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing26 your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!…

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...