Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Musings...


Hope you're having a great Monday.
Summer has set in.  It's hot.  And again, we need rain.
So, I've been staying inside and playing with pixels, again.




You've seen this photo before.  It was taken at the
San Antonio Botanical Gardens.

I love the way it came out.

But, just like with the garden, photos can't always be left well enough alone.



 Sepia                                          Black & White                                 Cinerama


By now, you've probably heard of PicMonkey.
It's a new online photo editing site.  So far, it's free to use.
 I think they're ramping up to charge subscription fees for certain applications, just as Picnik did.


                     
            Dusk                                            Gritty                                          Intrepid

It's fun to play with all the different looks you can get from one photo.

I'm not advertising this site.  Just thought I'd show you what it can do.



Happy Gardening...
~~Linda~~


1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful it's hard to pick which one I like the most. I do very little to my photos before posting, but that sounds like a tempting website. Thanks for the tip. I love the SA Botanical Gardens, but we don't ever seem to get past the River Walk each time we go to beautiful San Antonio. Maybe again someday.
    David/:0)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...