Thursday, April 28, 2016

I Did It Again...


April is this blog's anniversary month.
And, I almost let it slip by, again.

With all that went on last year,
it slipped right by.

But, I'm catching it this year,
just in time.

Seven years.
This all started in April, of 2009.

There has been progress, along the way.

I wanted this to be a garden journal.


It has been more.
I've talked about travel, and family, and friends.


I've met some really great people,
both online, and in person.

I've learned so much from those people.
I've "walked" through their gardens, 
and taken them through mine.

So far, it's been a fun journey.
And, I hope it keeps on going.

So...here's to anniversary number seven.
Thank you for taking the journey with me.

Now....back to more clean-up.
(Yes...it's still going on.)

Happy Gardening...
~~Linda~~

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Wow, your garden has changed a ton since you started. I hope to see it in person soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary, Linda! I've enjoyed following your gardening adventures. Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...