Friday, November 29, 2013

Foggy Morning.....


This morning was cold and foggy....


I brought the paper into the house, grabbed the camera,
and headed over to the creek.


Played with some different exposures.


After over a year of being dry, the creek is still flowing from our recent rains.
You can see the debris still up against the trees, from the
Halloween Flood.

The rushing water, changed the creek a bit.  It's deeper in places.
And, it washed down some heavy rocks.  Powerful force....


The water now makes for some nice reflections.


But, it was cold.  So, I came on back up to the house.

I think next time, it would be wise to change out of my house slippers.
They got a bit wet.

The sun was out by afternoon.  We're warming up for the next few days.
And then, another cold front is forecast.

Is this what they mean by 'warmer and dryer than normal' this winter?
I guess only time will tell.

Stay warm...

Happy Gardening...
~~Linda~~

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, those foggy silent mornings! Every time I'm visiting your blog I see that funny face of your beautiful dog, such a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "warmer and drier" also could be "colder and wetter" at times...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...