Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Day Challenge~~Thanksgiving~~Day 30...

Cat, at The Whimsical Gardener, has challenged us to a 30 Day Challenge of Thanksgiving.
A post a day, for 30 days, to celebrate the things we are thankful for, in our lives.

~~Day 30!~~


Today is the final day of the
30 day challenge of thanksgiving.


Thanks Cat, for challenging us to stop and take notice
of the things that make our lives full and happy.

I will admit, it has been a challenge to post every day.



It's not the final day of giving thanks, however.
Every day is a day for thanks-giving.

I have so many blessings:

I'm married to a good man,
with a good sense of humor.

I have some really great kids.

I have six beautiful grandchildren.

I have a loving family.

I have fun, loving friends.

I live in a beautiful place.

I get to enjoy God's beauty & God's love.

Life is truly good...


I recently saw a quote:

"What if you woke up today 
with only the things
you thanked 
God 
for yesterday?" 


I did...
~~Linda~~
 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! You made it, Linda! And finished with beauty and grace! I love that quote...I'll file it away for later use. It's a great reminder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! Like if one lived the way, if today were the last day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series has been so lovely - you really did finish up with grace filled pizazz which I suspect is very much your style. I am thankful for your wisdom (AND the lovely photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice conclusion.

    Yes we beat our nemesis. I almost felt sorry for them..............naw...crushed them. Of all my years of rooting for the cowboys the ou fans are the worst in the big 12. I can still hear thiee chant , poor aggies..(yeah in oklahoma we were called aggies). Go Pokes!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...