Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Back From Camp...


Another year at 
Buttercup Camp,
has come and gone. 
And, we're all back home.

We had rain here, while I was gone.
Mr. P. held down the fort.


There was another bloom on the Blue Hour iris.


And, finally we had a daylily bloom.


I think it's Miss Amelia.


The Blue Eyed Grass in the Deer Grove has been pretty.
I tried moving some...not sure it's going to take.


For the first time since we've lived here,
the Twisted Yuccas in the Deer Grove has bloomed.
(tomato cages are to keep the deer from eating the blooms.)


So pretty...


The Larksprur is still blooming.
It's my first year to get it to bloom.
Actually, I had nothing to do with it, but throwing out seeds.


The Monarda, Peter's Purple, is putting on a show.


Speaking of putting on a show..

My daughter sent this photo, of the ginger at her new/old house.

They bought a 1910 Queen Anne earlier this year.
It has an amazing garden. I need to do a whole blog post,
just on this garden, and all the things they keep finding.


Pretty things....

Oh...and did we have fun at Camp?


Ummmm....I'd say yes.


Happy Gardening...
~~Linda~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! Lovely blooms in your garden! Larkspur doesn't want to grow in my garden; I am wondering why...
    That ginger is wild! I mean, wildly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...