Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It Blew Right By.....

  

The fourth anniversary of 
Patchwork Garden,
that is.

FOUR YEARS!

And, I missed it.  We've been busy weeding, and raking and
weeding and raking some more.

Lots of things have changed around here, in four years.


This was the view out the kitchen window,
that I posted on the first blog post.

This view hasn't changed too much.

April 24, 2013

Other views have, though....more than once.

And, I've taken you along with me.

April 24, 2013

Projects have been finished...and, finished again.
One blog friend calls that
RE-gardening.
A perfect description.

April 24, 2013

You've listened to my whining...about weather, and drought and...


...of course, our sweet little deer. (ahem)


There have been some travels.


And, celebrations of family and friends.


Thanks to all of you, who have taken this journey with me.
I've learned a lot from you, and hope I've been able to impart some knowledge, as well.

I plan to have more things to share.


For now....it's back to the weeding and raking.

Happy Gardening...
~~Linda~~

7 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed reading your posts. I'm so glad I found your blog. RE- gardening - Ha, Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th anniversary! I really enjoy reading your blog and know those deer are so very dear to you!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 4 years! I enjoy your posts and pics of your native deer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on four years and happy weeding and raking. The garden looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - and even with deer and drought, you don't need to ever be concerned with any of your oaks being replaced by a Joshua Tree.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...