Friday, February 1, 2013

Blue Skies.....


....Nothin' but Blue Skies, do I see.

It's been clear and cold....well, cool..the last few days.
I think I'd like cloudy and rainy.  But, you get what you get.

Yesterday, on the way to yet another grandkid basketball game, 
we saw this sky.


I'm very seldom without the camera. (Annoys the family, but they'll get over it.)

No clouds.  Just vapor trails from jet planes.


Some looked like a giant hand had combed them.

Then, this morning, when I went out for the paper...this moon greeted me.


So, back inside for the camera.

Got a couple good shots.

SOOC


I use Photoscape to edit.
Just hitting the 'auto contrast' edit really changed the color of the sky.

I think I like both.

I'm linking up this week to  


Have a great weekend...
~~Linda~~

9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful sky pictures. The ones of the moon are impressive! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! I'm glad you always have your camera because you show us some great shots!! The sky is finally blue here too and we're at a whopping 28 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo's, the editing makes a big difference the sky is bluer and clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a waterfall in the sky. And the moon like a bubble that escaped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the blue skies are gorgeous but when they turn grey I would appreciate some rain. How did you get such a great photo of the moon. I have tried but to no avail. Did you use a tripod?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful skies!
    Happy Sky Watch Friday!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great moonshots! You're a wise woman to see the beauty of the world in your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beautiful shots of the sky. We have so many trees it's not easy. Love the edit colors too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for dropping by.

This is a word verification free blog. It seems to be working out, so far.

~~Linda...